Laugh with us, cry with us, and learn about AUTISM!

Sunday 19 May 2013

A Quick Update

We've been super busy the last couple weeks!  A quick update is in order, as I have not had time to post!



Kevin and I have completed the Hanen More Than Words program.  It was a phenominal program, we learnt so much!  Josie has come such a long way in her speech, much of the progress was thanks to what the course taught us.

We are now doing a parent training course about ABA.

Josie's Cuddle Swing arrived and Kev installed it!  More on that in another post!

We've all been enjoying the sunshine.  It has been wonderful to be able to get the kids playing outside.  We taught Josie to kick and throw a ball, and Sofia to roll a ball!

We had a yardsale, and made enough money for a trampoline for the kiddos.

Mothers Day was a blast, I got to go shopping and Kev ordered Chinese Food for dinner.  He even got me a butterscotch cream pie.

We took Josie for her IBI assessment, waiting for the results.

We hatched a bunch of eggs in our incubator, super fun!  I'll have to do a post about that too!

Our kitty ran away for a week.  Luckily Josie didn't notice.

Sofia is walking!  (Now if only she'd sleep through the night...)

Myself, I found out I have Fibromyalgia.

Oh, and my wonderful father-in-law is planning a Motorcycle Ride For Autism!  I've been having fun helping with that!

And life goes on!

Things are starting to calm down again, and I've got lots of new ideas, so you'll be hearing from me more regularly again!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...